Mandrake Restorative Draught, A Color Changing Potion Bottle Prop
Fear you have a basilisk roaming the pipes? This potion is a must, lest you find yourself unable to bring your petrified friends back to wakefulness.
- Vintage style glass medicine bottle filled with brown potion with green dusting on the glass, that swirls iridescent green with gold highlights when shaken, settles fully back to brown in about 20 minutes of sitting still. (I am in love with this bottle, it’s a vintage replica, the back is embossed with oz on one side, ml on the other and 3vi, which stands for 6oz.)
- Very detailed label is designed using early 20th century images, it’s printed on recycled paper, hand aged and sealed with water resistant mod podge for durability.
Mandrake Restorative Draught
Brewed with fully grown mandrake roots
Stewed and strained mandragora
Regenerates the petrified.
- Neck wrapped with aged green jute, a green and bronze wax seal reading “St. Mungo’s” hangs down with an antique silver tone bead and mandrake face charm.
- Aged cork sealed with water proof glue and finished with brown/bronze marbled faux wax.
- High quality potion decoration is designed to change colors and bring joy for many years.
- 6” tall decoration, non toxic but please don't drink.
*Please note that you are buying a piece of art and not a product. You are paying for my time and artistry, as well as the supplies it takes to create these potions, not official merchandise. Any use of material protected by law, such as "Harry Potter”, “Hogwarts”, etc., is for descriptive purposes only. I have not received any endorsement from and are not affiliated with or licensed by any holder of intellectual property or common law rights related to the Harry Potter series of books, films, and merchandise, any of their subsidiaries or licensees.
*These bottles are intended to look old and worn. I hand age the labels, so they are faded and stained. Some are more stained and older looking than others, I enjoy the authentic, magical look!
* S O C I A L S *
I N S T A G R A M
T I K T O K
F A C E B O O K
(though I'm not here much!)