Dragon’s Blood, A Color Change Potion Bottle Prop
While Albus Dumbledore discovered twelve uses for dragon blood, is highly magical and has been used by mages throughout the centuries.
You’ll find that the blood of different dragon species produce slightly different effects. These bottles are from Hungarian Horntails. Please note, listing pictures show Norwegian Ridgeback labels, but these are Hungarian Horntail. Everything but the small label is the same.
- Large glass apothecary bottle filled with a dark, rusty red blood with iridescent green highlights. When shaken, it turns olive green with gold highlights and red and brown lowlights. It will swirl and move as long as you continue to move the bottle. Once it's back on the shelf, it will begin to settle, but stays green for about an hour, settling down to red completely in about two hours.
- Hand designed label, printed on recycled paper, is hand aged and reads:
12 magickal uses
Ethically sourced with a dragon claw dagger
Grim Sweetness Apothecary”
With an additional label that reads
They’re sealed with water resistant mod podge for durability.
- Aged black and gold metal lid is sealed with water proof glue, and wrapped in aged, dark green recycled leather, dark green jute and a large oxidized bronze dragon pendant. Finished with a dark green and gold wax seal of a medieval dragon.
- High quality potion decor designed to last and bring joy for many years.
- At 7” tall and 3 1/2” wide, this is a larger bottle and will be a standout among your collection!
- Not real blood, do not drink. While most of my potions are non-toxic, this one is not. It's sealed well and very durable, but would be harmful if ingested.
These bottles are intended to look old and worn. I hand age the labels, so they are faded and stained. Some are more stained and older looking than others, I enjoy the authentic, magical look!
*Please note that you are buying a piece of art and not a product. You are paying for my time and artistry, as well as the supplies it takes to create these potions, not official merchandise. Any use of material protected by law, such as "Harry Potter”, “Hogwarts”, etc., is for descriptive purposes only. I have not received any endorsement from and are not affiliated with or licensed by any holder of intellectual property or common law rights related to the Harry Potter series of books, films, and merchandise, any of their subsidiaries or licensees.
* S O C I A L S *
I N S T A G R A M
T I K T O K
F A C E B O O K
(though I'm not here much!)
Questions and requests welcome!