Unicorn Blood, Swirling, Bubbling Potion Bottle
"The blood of a unicorn will keep you alive, even if you are an inch from death, but at a terrible price. You have slain something pure and defenseless to save yourself, and you will have but a half-life, a cursed life, from the moment the blood touches your lips."
Consider yourself warned.
- Glass bottle filled with thick dark silver/purple blood. This potion is unlike any other! It looks like a molten silver oil spill in a bottle. Tipping and turning the bottle creates a fun effect, swirling and sliding along the glass. When you shake it hard, silver bead like bubbles are created, that pop and separate within minutes. It's a hard one to put down.
- Neck is wrapped with cream and tan aged jute.
-Bronze faceted opalite glass beaded chain and a bronze Deathly Hallows charm dangles from jute.
- Hand designed and aged label is sealed with water resistant mod podge for durability. It reads:
“Gives life to persons close to death*
Grim Sweetness Apothecary
*Life will be cursed”
- Aged cork is sealed with water proof glue and finished with metallic gold and silver faux wax.
- 6” tall. For decoration, not for consumption. Contains mineral oil.
- High quality potion bottle designed to last and bring joy for many years.
These bottles are intended to look old and worn. I hand age the labels, so they are faded and stained. Some are more stained and older looking than others, I enjoy the authentic, magical look!
*Please note that you are buying a piece of art and not a product. You are paying for my time and artistry, as well as the supplies it takes to create these potions, not official merchandise. Any use of material protected by law, such as "Harry Potter”, “Hogwarts”, etc., is for descriptive purposes only. I have not received any endorsement from and are not affiliated with or licensed by any holder of intellectual property or common law rights related to the Harry Potter series of books, films, and merchandise, any of their subsidiaries or licensees.
* S O C I A L S *
I N S T A G R A M
T I K T O K
F A C E B O O K
(though I'm not here much!)