Wiggenweld Potion, A Color Change Potion Bottle Prop
Ever wonder how some people have boundless energy and focus? Maybe this potion is their secret! It’s an antidote to all sleeping potions, including draught of living death, but also is a general health and energy potion.
-Glass flask shaped bottle is full of intense bright green potion that changes to a swirling, iridescent teal with strong blue highlights when shaken. Settles back to bright green after setting for 25 minutes. Will continue to change color indefinitely, as long as it is handled occasionally.
- Hand designed and aged label is printed on recycled paper and sealed with water resistant mod podge for durability.
- Neck wrapped in bulky twine, tied with teal ceramic and bronze beads.
- Aged cork is sealed with water proof glue and finished with blue wax with a floral mandala wax seal.
-At 4" tall, it's one of my smaller potion bottles.
- This high quality prop is made to be enjoyed and last for many, many years.
- For decoration only, while it’s non-toxic, it won’t taste great and sadly won’t heal you.
I create life size, realistically magical potions that look like they live in the wizarding world or a wizened old alchemists workshop. They’re intended to look old and worn, while still pretty. I hand age the labels, so they are faded and stained. Some are more stained and older looking than others, your collection will look authentic.
*Please note that you are buying a piece of art and not a product. You are paying for my time and artistry, as well as the supplies it takes to create these potions, not official merchandise. Any use of material protected by law, such as "Harry Potter”, “Hogwarts”, etc., is for descriptive purposes only. I have not received any endorsement from and are not affiliated with or licensed by any holder of intellectual property or common law rights related to the Harry Potter series of books, films, and merchandise, any of their subsidiaries or licensees.
Questions and requests welcome!